:: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Molly Hankwitz
À: Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity in air compressors???
Slight change of subject from all this great great interesting work--Can one run a data projector off of fuel cells? I'm wanting to make a shopping cart data projector system that - ideally- works off solar but might work with a car battery.
Problem is duration - car battery might power the projector for 2 hours max - and would - currently - require a DVD player, too --as it is a slightly older model. Any suggestions especially about solar panel and storage or conversion?

I realize there are new projectors that run off battery. I'm doing this with what I have. Then I can project when I like on walls, etc.

Molly