:: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Vincenzo Tozzi
À: Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity in air compressors???
Alo!

Il 10/08/2012 13:44, jhopkins@??? ha scritto:
> I believe simpler more localized 'technology' which can include things
> like one's own internal bio-rhythm system provide us with a better
> solution. As soon as we rely on the plethora of techno-fetish objects
> that are out there (machines!) we become dependent. It's just a choice
> each of us has to make -- the dependency versus the possibilities...

We built two hydro-electric generators with broken HD magnets in an open
workshop with quilombos communities. The generators are installed and
powering some houses. Communities already repair by their self couse the
participate to building:

http://www.mocambos.org/voz-livre/projeto-voz-livre/gerador_quilombola4.pdf/view

http://www.mocambos.org/galeria-de-fotos/gerador-de-luz-quilombola-pajelanca-2010-e-quilombo-ribeirao-grande

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtz80O1Ppuk