:: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity…
Top Pagina
Auteur: acracia
Aan: brico
Onderwerp: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity in air compressors???
El 10/08/12 17:52, pata de Perro escribió:
> wow very cool.....so if I have two tanks one below and one above I pretty
> much have the two dams....I I actually allready have this because where I
> live we need to store our water and we have two huge tanks - one is about
> 50 meters above the other. What you have explained would actually have
> another purpose which is that of oxigenating my today stagnant water!
> According to feng shui masters and kogi shamans (mamos) stagnant water is
> not a good thing....Its as if the water where in jail, not happy water...so
> as we make electricity we are making the water flow in a happy cycle...need
> to make some tests on this....But this is a good option for me but not
> necessarily for someone who does not have 2 tanks!!!

this is when i send you the link about the ram pump and GOTCHA!

another water freak... here in calafou we have our first ram pump now

and i want to use a solar water pump to ump back the water to the dam
that feeds the ram pump, and then the ram pump pulls it many many meters up

i think that you could use the ram pump and the solar pump together to
save the energy in your upper tank....