:: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA?
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Yto Aranda
À: brico
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA?
Hi Felipe, John and Jaromil
I'm going to Isea too,to the Latin American Forum, I have to present my
conference on September 22. This is the first time I go to the United
States, I just did a crazy and bought airline tickets to New York!!!.

I go from NY to Albuquerque by airplane, but maybe if I'm brave enough,
I go back by train.
Somebody want go with me???
It will be a pleasure to meet you in person.

Yto Aranda

www.yto.cl