:: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jhopkins
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA?
Ei efe!

> Anyone else going to ISEA in burgerland? If everything goes OK -
> brasilian-ministry-of-culture's bureaucracy, US consulate granting visa, timing
> working fine - I should be there for some days. First time in the US, would be
> nice to have friends around :P

funny I was just thinking of this question this very morning whilst
waking up in a yurt ... ;-)

I am not planning on going at the moment, but a former student of mine
here said I could crash at her place down there if I did decide to go.
However, it's a LONG drive and I'll be teaching back in Colorado, so not
sure I can do it... I had mentioned to Tapio last year that I would like
to gather some like-minded travelers to ISEA and take them to some of
the areas of western landscape where I spend time -- as an off-grid
performance so-to-speak, but I don't think I can manage that.

I'll let you know if I get down that way. If anyone is by chance getting
through Denver with time to spare, I might be able to arrange a guest
lecture in my "Meaning of Technology" course that I'm running at the
University of Colorado in Boulder.

There is tofu available, BTW. But you can also get some good Hispanic
cuisine down there -- as hot as you can stand it -- salsa caliente!

cheers,
John

John Hopkins
Watching the Tao rather than watching the Dow!
http://neoscenes.net/
http://tech-no-mad.net/blog/