:: Re: [Bricolabs] request for an atte…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Rob van Kranenburg
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Bricolabs
Aihe: Re: [Bricolabs] request for an attempt to map and archive Sufi Pakistan,
Hi Andres,

That is fantastic! And Omeka looks really good. Just a quick glance at the
showcases show that even if you have only one plugin it can look very
good,

Can you get i touch with Sameeta?

sameetaahmed@???

Greetings, Rob