:: Re: [Bricolabs] [Fwd: Global Uprisi…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: Bricolabs
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] [Fwd: Global Uprising film kickstarter appeal (Marianne and Brandon) ]
On Sun, 08 Jul 2012, Patrice Riemens wrote:

> FYI&S, bwo Dorien Zandbergen

> Hi all,
> Please see this message by Marianne and Brandon, who made the Global
> Uprising film we saw during our last meeting - and forward to whomever may
> be interested. Thanks!

BTW do you know that kickstarter approves only USA based projects?

vlax tried Goteo as an alternative, but didn't got anything really

or should we say that people are incline to donate more
only when they see the dollar symbol? :^)

ciao