:: Re: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announce…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Dan Dennedy
A: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Assumptes nous: [Frei0r] In the works..., [Frei0r] Alpha blur option added to Alpha0ps
Assumpte: Re: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announcement
On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:40 AM, salsaman <salsaman@???> wrote:
> Here is a _really_ complete version it should work on Solaris as well I think:
>
> http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/illumos-gate/usr/src/lib/libntfs/common/include/ntfs/endians.h#56

This just seems to extend the current discussion of endian defines to
also include a bunch of conversion macros. I do not want to throw all
of that into frei0r.h. Instead, what the above does is to require the
build system to define a bunch of HAVE_BLAHs to pull in all of the
correct headers across different platforms, which is a different
direction. I am not trying to be a jerk; I am just trying to adjust
the expectation that we have a solution for Solaris.