:: Re: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announce…
Página Inicial
Autor: Jaromil
Para: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Assunto: Re: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announcement
On Fri, 08 Jun 2012, Dan Dennedy wrote:
> I pushed Janne's new plugins to dyne.org.

thanks Dan!

I will add your github account to the information on the website ASAP
(eheh! now its you on github!!!) so that those who want to contribute
using that can hopefully do the same way.

And what about rounding up a new release? its about the time i think,
or do we see any important pending issues to fix/settle? I can
dedicate some hours to frei0r in the coming week so let me know

ciao

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39