Til: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Emne: Re: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announcement
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Janne Liljeblad
<janne.liljeblad@???> wrote:
> Hi Jaromil,
>
>> I can do that without problems, no need to wrap your head around the
>> horrors of autoconf/automake :^)
>
> Good, my auto<X> skills are rather limited.
> Let me know if there are problems, I'll be happy to fix them.
>
>> I'd rather ask you to produce Git patches....
>
> Ok, I'll follow instructions given in this webpage:
> http://ariejan.net/2009/10/26/how-to-create-and-apply-a-patch-with-git
> I've only used mercurial so far, so we may need to do few rounds of
> emails if don't get things right the first time.
>
>> if you want to maintain your frei0r filters in future and noone
>> has anything contrary to this, then please send me your ssh public key
>> and we'll give you write access to the repository.
>
> Maybe I'll first send a few rounds of patches.

Just want to let all know that we have been collaborating on github to
get the new plugins in shape, and I will push them soon. So, please do
not push the patches that were sent to the list if anyone has
entertained the the thought.

https://github.com/ddennedy/frei0r/pull/1

--
+-DRD-+