:: [Bricolabs] burning question about …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Molly Hankwitz
A: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Cc: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Temas antiguos: Re: [Bricolabs] a question for brico list
Asunto: [Bricolabs] burning question about Mediawiki
Hi Bricolabs, this is my first real post to this list though I started reading a few months ago, when some were talking about autonomous phone networks and OS tools packages for distribution or something. now reading fabi comment, and having just attended a conference on non profit software - I find my "involve" needle climbing a little higher - but, what I'm really asking is very important, tho prolly very naive question...why do ppl find Mediawiki interface so hard and technically scary???? then because they want to "reach" ppl, it's back to FB (that stands for Facebook) and Google...there goes open source! no kidding. OccupySF has a Mediawiki but they barely use it. I started putting up info about readings and reading groups and such. I love Mediawiki and find it easy to use despite lack of color and push button "ease". whatever happened to simple sending of the page URL to circulate content...now FB has "reach"

Molly
by way of intro I am independent scholar of technologies and communication currently working on a couple of books and exhibitions, in experimental media scene.