:: Re: [Bricolabs] carrot workers guid…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] carrot workers guide
On Tue, 08 Nov 2011, victoria sinclair wrote:

>    Me!  problem is the state seems to think even directors and
>    project managers are eternal interns now one of the reasons why i
>    have escaped to south america ;) no more slavery!

I think this is made possible by the fact there is no internal
(someone would call it class?) solidarity, nor the unions are doing
their job (old adagio) and of course the so called "cultuur
ambtenaars" (dutch for cultural administrators) are absolutely
detached from the production processes they administer.

so as it was for the chainworkers approach years ago, Fabi's flatmates
(wow nice scene over there hey!) are doing the best thing that can be
done now

we still miss a media besides that of euro-money to circulate
solidarity. for some time this has been squatting, but as it is banned
and heavily criminalised in most places, i'm not sure what else is
there? ospitality? knowledge sharing? we shall find a medium that
crosses the boundaries of a single working place.

ciao