:: Re: [Bricolabs] Roma
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [Bricolabs] Roma
On Thu, 20 Oct 2011, Jaromil wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011, Giuseppe Cocco wrote:
> > An other opinion about Rome !
>
> SCOOP: a declaration by the girlfriend of the Pelliccia is online!!
> http://vimeo.com/30844969

and here, sorry if we are getting in the Italian affair thingie but
really the 15 october demonstration in Rome is probably the most
significative thing to analize of the whole Occupy Wall Street
protests, don't liquidate it just "oh was violent, Italy is violent"
to the contrary it is necessary to analize and understand and it tells
a lot about the future to come.

here an exclusive interview to a published by a respected newspaper,
probably the only thing that sounds not idiotic and superficial in the
whole discourse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqs3X7VMwOc

very good to understand the historical moment in which we are

ciao