:: Re: [Bricolabs] Rolling Stones Ital…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] Rolling Stones Italia

hi Giuseppe,

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011, Giuseppe Cocco wrote:
>    The journalist saw something different ?!
>    <<... Di quello che ho visto nel disastro di piazza San Giovanni
>    mi rimane anche l’incognita sull’oscura strategia della polizia,
>    come l’incursione a duecento all’ora dei blindati fra i
>    manifestanti, oppure quella mezzora di gincana in via Manuele
>    Filiberto in cui le camionette giravano su se stesse davanti al
>    ristorante Pastarito ...>>

For a clue to understand them better, I think the police strategy
today is simply following what was outlined by Francesco Cossiga
already in the 70s and refrained in his last intervention, before he
finally died, just to remind the fascists in power how their job
should be done. in October 2008 addressing the demonstrations in