:: Re: [Bricolabs] Rome, October 15th …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vincenzo Tozzi
A: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] Rome, October 15th 2011
Alo!

One more show..
I've been around 4 hours in piazza san giovanni and I saw simples
policeman very confused while the chiefs were very quite.

There was a lot of young people in the riot that had no way to resist to
police charges.. Police was going forward and back for hours. Whit this
elastic dynamic a lot of people had a kind of "safe ground" to play
their feelings. Police left people destroy the place, or better, police
stayed for hours in san giovanni that way only to mantain the riot
interesting.

I made some videos if somebody wants maybe I can share.

Abraço,
Vince