:: Re: [Bricolabs] on the body (-polit…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] on the body (-politic/s) (re: Rome, 15 October...)
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011, Patrice Riemens wrote:
> PS I am talking 'Western' Europe ...

thanks for specifying actually i was just thinking the same: that our
analysis (including yours, absolutely farsighted, sadly grim but true)
is extremely specific to Europe and can hardly apply to the Americas
or Asia or African contexts. I just wonder if its entertaining to read
about or simply we'll have to deal with it alone and, most importantly
then, if foreign and kind of socially disconnected interests will
still play such a determinant role as for instance in the 70s stay
behind network in Italy, Gladio etc. if yes then this time arguably
China will play a far more relevant role than USA...

ciao