:: Re: [Bricolabs] Rome, October 15th …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [Bricolabs] Rome, October 15th 2011
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011, F B wrote:

> In italian historical contest I feel that black-block tactics are as
> wrong as the mass pacific demonstration is futile. Colors, nice
> youth in the sun look to "get the picture on the press" feels just
> Societee du Spectacle. Same it goes for few euros of private
> property on fire. And is too easy.
>
> A big, angry, compact demonstration, that can stand it's ground
> towards the police aggression and has the courage to be angry and
> ugly is what they fear. Let's keep focus and give them a little of
> it.

well put. unfortunately this is not what is happening and on the media
as well on the streets the day after, the "violent protestors" are
being lynced while even the "indignados" are taking positions against
them. the whole movement is splitting against the fake issue of
violence and as Fabi says the crucial discourse around the body looses
focus. Peaceful people look like people without a body and everyone
should look like them.

this is a well trained rethoric and among other things it makes it
even impossible to talk about what is happening, since every position
gets flattened, those who will stand out will have their head chopped
by anti-terror law measures which in Italy have now become the best
argument to be discussed in parlament, where those hypocrits ministers
can finally enact their unanimity condamning the people with a body.

but they are not there to solve the problem.
they are the very root of the problem.

at the lookout for the manifestations of body, in the vast amount of
coverage covering whatever can be covered (but hardly discovering)
I've found this photo sequence of a girl under arrest, resisting and
finally freed from the police by the crowd. this is how i like to
think of bodies. liberation. http://ur1.ca/5f8jd

ciao

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39