:: Re: [Bricolabs] Rome, October 15th …
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jaromil
題目: Re: [Bricolabs] Rome, October 15th 2011

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011, John Hopkins wrote:

> I think I rather agree with Peter Wilson that the shine of the media
> spotlight on one's situation/organization is the same as a
> death-sentence.

good point. I also think the blac bloc should really stop using public
demonstrations to protest against private property and damage
infrastructure. beyond the myopical legal/illegal talk i see two main
reasons for that: their form of protest is not compatible with that of
the majority of demonstrators, as well the integrity of urban
infrastructure has very little relevance for capitalists, since they
own the construction business and are in charge of re/development.

now, what we are witnessing in Italy is the potential formation of a
group like the brigate rosse were in the 70s: as the blac bloc
realizes that their present methods are quite pointless, the natural
consequence is the adoption of a hit-and-run strategy which mimetizes
violence within quotidian life, the ultimate bourgeois spook best
known as terrorism.

while such a transformation might set a limit to the arrogance of
capitalists and break through the monopoly of violence by the state,
it will also lead to the same dynamics of manipulation we see in the
street (yes, there are also infiltrations indeed) and eventually turn
against its own advocates.

i think the body of this blac bloc movement is still very young and
reasonable. it will be very sad as those in charge will refuse to open
a dialogue and give concrete signals of change, since it is still
possible to avoid the irreversible route to total war. but here lies
the paradox: those in charge can benefit more from this destruction
than from peace.

ciao

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39