:: Re: [Bricolabs] Environmental/perma…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Devin Balkind
A: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] Environmental/permaculture groups in NYC
Hi Ale,

My friends and I are occupying wall st and I just got my permaculture
'certificate' this last weekend so yes - I'm interested in bringing
permaculture to the square. I think people here would be interested but
winter is coming so there isn't much time to grow anything. I do think
there's an opportunity to get the permaculture agenda integrated into the
scene here. Any advice, insights, introductions,etc would be appreciated.
Thanks.

and plugged into a bit of th new york permaculture network.