:: [Bricolabs] Environmental/permacult…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Alejandro Fernandez
À: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Sujet: [Bricolabs] Environmental/permaculture groups in NYC
Hi,

Sorry that this isn't strictly what's usually talked about on this
list, but I'm trying to find out if there are any environmental groups
who might be into going to the occupation at wall st, and do a
teach-in or workshop or even just join in?

In Barcelona a lot of radical green squats, coops, groups, gardeners
and random people got together and made a permaculture garden while
the square was occupied. I'm trying to see if this kind of energy
exists in liberty plaza, as issues widen so to speak, and am trying to
see what groups there are. I think it would be great for this to
happen although all I can do from here is contact them, and get them
in touch with people at the square and see if people would be into
going on the same day to do some activity or other.

Any ideas?

Here is a video showing the garden in Plaza Catalunya (spanish)
http://hortdignebcn.wordpress.com/2011/07/03/nou-video-de-lhort-llevame-al-huerto-de-acampadabcn-primer-capitol/

There is now a great explosion of environmental awareness amongst the
15m/indignados in my neighbourhood at least, and from the looks of it
all over the place, and it's a natural addition to all the other
issues going on...

Thanks for any help!

Ale