:: Re: [Bricolabs] The Aspiration Tech…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Devin Balkind
Aan: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [Bricolabs] The Aspiration Tech Manifesto
Rob, I'm definitely an admirer of ILSF's work but have never made contact
with anyone there. If you'd like to connect me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Jaromil, I've read a good deal of content from FSF including their free
software vs. open source article. I think there are opportunities to make
progress using both approaches. Personally, I like the term FLO because
it's inclusive of many approaches as well as hardware, data and knowledge
solutions. It also sounds nice.

I also read your account of the events. I'm in no position to judge what
took place but I think everyone here understands the value of
documentation.

Patrice, thanks for chiming in. Passionate people often want things done in
a specific way and that causes tension - ask anyone involved in NY food
activism. Solidarity is in short supply and we need more of it.

I intend to follow my instincts and document my experiences. I'll keep this
list updated on how things progress.

Thanks for the input and advice.