:: Re: [Bricolabs] talk shows, intrevi…
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: F B
題目: Re: [Bricolabs] talk shows, intrevistas & presentations (just play radio)
Following this tread I think that maybe can be of interest to one of the bricolabbers,

I still have access to a 12W scalar FM transmitter that was used in radio oltranzista project some years ago.

The radio oltranzista station was temporary (like a TAZ), broadcasting content either self produced inside the event setup (the 5 days off and the verwoord festival of poetry for example). We were serving as radio stream to both FM and web AND kept our content funny and open in off-time because it was free hack from streamers worldwide via August Black USER-RADIO software. User radio allowed us to open the mixer to web access... we had a lot of fun in the nighttime with people streaming directly to Amsterdam FM space...

Anyway, I still have access to the core of the project, a good FM transmitter with antenna. Is good for small events, small towns, unconventional projects, and I have many ideas on how to use it. Radio is a great motivator for any kind of people... and to listen to it is cheaper than to access the internet... well you all know the story ;)

I am interested in bringing myself and the transmitter... AND it seems interesting to me to rewire a bit the project using airtime. If anyone is interested in an exchange of tech/time/knowledge/hardware and the cause is right...

fredd
www.radioltranzista.net