:: Re: [dyne:bolic] D:B IIII unauthori…
Góra strony
Autor: Jaromil
Dla: dynebolic mailinglist
Temat: Re: [dyne:bolic] D:B IIII unauthorised net access 'mir'
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011, Pablo Ferreira wrote:

> I'm not a developer but i'm interested in contribute as a user,
> these days i haven't much time, but i'm about to burn the iso in
> order to start using it, after copying the dyne2's nest. now i read
> that Jaromil is next to release a public beta, should i wait?

yes! you can wait, it will be out this weekend.

regarding the mailinglist i really appreciate the supportive tone of
people here, plus the donations so far :D i think many noisy places
are just a waste of time, while this feels like a crowded space (we
are almost 500 subscribers reading) by people who can also appreciate
silence.

be sure you won't be bothered if there aren't real news :)

and also be easy on the new public beta release because it has lots of
change compared to the older version and we'll need to discuss them
and find bugs before it will really be good.

ciao!

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39