著者: Pablo Ferreira
To: dynebolic
題目: Re: [dyne:bolic] D:B IIII unauthorised net access 'mir'

I'm not a developer but i'm interested in contribute as a user, these days i haven't much time, but i'm about to burn the iso in order to start using it, after copying the dyne2's nest. now i read that Jaromil is next to release a public beta, should i wait?