:: [dyne:bolic] I did some mods on has…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: PaK Zer0
A: dynebolic
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] I did some mods on hasciicam
Hi there guys:

1st of all, I want to thank you for your works, I found your
gnu/hacker coding anesthetics really cool and close to mine and of
course I love hasciicam (thanks Jaromil ;) )

I'm supposed to be a developer, and it's what makes me earn my money
every month, but to be quick, I'm just a java fag =(

Althought, I'm very interested on other languages as C, which I learnt
on my 1st college years, and the ubuntu package that I downloaded
didn't work on my umpc =P , so I decided to got the code, and compiled
myself, check'd out the git, and cross my fingers...it worked!

So I started to mess a little bit with that nasty app, and I found out
that the html ascii mode wasn't too much pretty as the live mode =P,
so I dived into the code, to hack it a little bit. Also, I tried to
push the file to a ftp server and I was really slow, and every time I
wanted to TERM the program I had to wait long until it upload all the
files in memory, so I did another hack, and it ended with the code
with two extra options:

* External css stylesheet (fancy stuff).
* Slow ftp upload (it holds on a little bit between uploads, not
really useful to everyone I fear, but useful for me atm)

Here is the code: http://pastebin.com/JdhZcnFh

I also changed a little bit more the html output, I guess we can make
two modes: old html rude boy or fancy xhtml+css trendy boy

the external style css: http://pastebin.com/bSi5ymrA

I hope you find it cool, bye! =)

--
DMusta1ne / PaK-Zer0