:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Debian 6.0 - and h…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: kdag
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] Debian 6.0 - and how d:b is progressing now
eia,

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

> eheh, since you are there, have also a look at crunchbang
> it's a very active blend of debian (now also 6.0) for geeks
> (thanks alejo for the suggestion given on the chat)

it was Doma de bitnik.org who shared the hint, what i find very useful
is not just their great squeeze installer but the post configuration
script that in a way resembles to the option dyne:bolic used to used
to offer, for nesting and th likes.

i had done a painless squeeze install with it and will be ready to try
to contribute in any way to the next dyne:bolic so please keep the
communcaition channel as open as possible to to find the best ways on
how to help to bring it into LiveMode again.

trully looking fwd to freej on it, perfect streaming duo for people on
the verge.

/a

also, i will be interested on working uut with asbestos nod on a HAM
oriented dyne:bolic :) como suena eso, me copias asbesto?