:: [dyne:bolic] Introducing Connochaet…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic, hackers
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] Introducing ConnochaetOS
re all,

hope your time is good, here below an announcement of a new 100% free
GNU/Linux distribution aimed at running on minimal hardware, just
starting development from the hashes of Deli...
worth keeping an eye on i guess, cheers!

meanwhile fruity is hacking hard to update to dyne:bolic 2.6 and we
are setting the foundations of dyne:III ... later on this year there
will be some movement again!

ciao