:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne lists problem…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: T M
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumptes nous: [dyne:bolic] New User
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne lists problem (solved)
Wow man it has been a while,

I thought time had stopped :)

but then again it is like the tree which keeps growing strong and big,
without noticing the growing process (dyne 2.6)

Yes, gonna buy me a new laptop so would like to know what hardware it's
tested on or so...

happy to hear about the happy ppl

peace, love and strength always