:: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.6 modules
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Tyler Leavitt
À: dynebolic
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.6 modules
Hey all,

So I was siftin through the mailing list since I've been out of the dyne
game for a while. I have 2.6 alpha docked now and am wanting to build some
modules since I also read that none of the 2.5.2 modules will work with 2.6.
Here is where I'm lost.

So I've read the manual section on building modules via the SDK. Now if I
understand correctly, if I'm missing some dependencies for the module I want
to create, I should just build those dependencies into the SDK as well. Is
this correct? Now what if I have two modules that require the same
dependency... will there be conflict when using those modules since there
will be two instances of the same dependency? What if the dependency is the
same version, and what if they are different versions?

Sorry if these are silly questions, but I am by no means a software
developer, and I'm really going out on a limb here with my limited
knowledge.

Many thanks and keep up good work!

Tyler