:: Re: [dyne:bolic] [Fwd] [Bricolabs] …
Top Pagina
Auteur: jaromil
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] [Fwd] [Bricolabs] BIOS
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:09:54AM -0500, kdag wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:18 AM, jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:
> > FYI, i guess Alejo intended to let you know too :)
> >

> certainly yes, i was just a bit carried away helping here some
> friends setting up a new endeavor! have to say i have had mentioned
> one amsterdam map i saw at your place back in march2009 full on red
> head pins.. we are setting one here to reclaim the use of the land
> inside the city.. will see how it goes, but yea you people in
> amsterdam have been present here also.

HAY! and don't forget what's written on the map!

REVOLUTION STARTS ON STREET LEVEL

greets from all the hackers tribes here right now there is an
hackathon running 24/7 with people from http://artelibredigital.net

no estamos solos!

- --
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39