:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne torrent down
Top Pagina
Auteur: jaromil
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne torrent down

re all,

thanks Pierre for the summary of links!
indeed quite useful to round things up.

some .dyne modules i've already taken care to mirror on
ftp.dyne.org/dynebolic/modules let me know if i'm missing something

the torrent is no more served (it seems that the publiclibrary tracker
on Mute London was dismissed), but i think that's not really a problem
since we have a lot of good mirrors. the torrent is really useful when
a new release is out, because a lot of people download things all in
once, but when something is downloaded at an average rate over time,
we can serve it well via FTP.

let me take the occasion for a heads up and little update, with help
of hellekin we are redoing the webpages of dyne.org and later also of
dynebolic.org, so that they will be on GIT (versioning system) and we
can mantain them with the help of more people, hopefully.

at last you have probably noticed the web archive of our mailinglists
are not working since some months: they will be fixed soon, keep faith
:) but in the meanwhile our discussion space is fully functional as
you see.

ciao!

- --
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39