:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Hello everybody
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: tlc808
題目: Re: [dyne:bolic] Hello everybody
On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Nicholas Stephensen <
Nicholas.Stephensen@???> wrote:

> Hello all,
> My name is Nick and I live in north Australia.

Welcome Nick! I for one would be interested in MythTV on the dynebolic
distro. I've been meaning to build myself a MythTV box for sometime, and
believe dyne would be an ideal platform. I'm not a programmer/hacker, so I
can't help in that regard. Also, I'd be interested in your home security
module.

Thanks,
--
tom

“This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never,
never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in except to
convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to
the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”— Winston Churchill