:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pit2peer // Sans P…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: T M
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] pit2peer // Sans Papiers !!
On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 11:21 AM, jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

> re all,
>
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 01:54:19AM +0100, Secretary@??? wrote:
> > Hi Pierre and the Lists,
> >
> > We really like TM's comment on the dyne list:
> >
> > "how can man be illegal on this planet" ?
>
> yep.
>
> but still babylon says: some people are illegal and we have to find
> them, we have to control everyone, give everyone a number... then
>
> and they keep some illegal

you know since you guys are affiliated with the krakersbeweging
well first meeting was in Mo's house boetselaarstraat amsterdam many years
ago
and he was the only black man, and didn't went to throw molotovs or whatever
at the queens wedding
he never believed in violence still in '80 on the embassy they illicitly
destroyed his passport and it has been over 30 years ( my brother's still
f-ed up) I was born in surinam where they corruptly help their citizens. So
I was saved after 23 years. but being born on colonial round can be good or
bad an din this case bad of course

and now I don't want a dutch passport for nothing even if christ came and
gave it to me.

and I believe we are the system and so if we shift everything shifts
cause the cover cannot control the bottle (whatever that means man)

> http://false-positives.f1x.eu
>
> > When reading your posting we question your motive for "moving" to
> > change "legal" status. The grass is not any greener on the other
> > side of the fence!
>
> mmm, i think you are right.
>
> however is good to be free to move, is good for everyone: for those
> who move and for those who stay.
>

> and some people have to move, because else their life will be ruined
> by hatred.

man is born to move, your physical and spiritual system is never still never
non-moving

> today many people find it convenient to become powerful preaching
> xenophobia, using people's fear of differences.

diversity is what humans call differences I guess
and I have come to understand that for 99.9 % we are equal so only 1 % is
left for the racial, ethnic confusion,hatred, crap and more
but it is only 1 % people 99.9 % is cosmic love

> but scarcity is not good for love. love has no measure. we shall
> teach them how to love abundance.

as long we don't connect the global (human) code our planetary program will
be full of buggy bugs and leeches and can not run as a open and free stable
dyne os (lol)

love is the key to more love
open you hearts so it pours as the eternal stream of unity

last night we had stars dropping out of the sky
I meditated sweetly
shanti

TM