:: Re: [dyne:bolic] browser babbling
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: jaromil
題目: Re: [dyne:bolic] browser babbling

re all

hey thanks for the browser overview, could have looked more inside it
myself, but i really appreciate some help - while my mind is
developing some kind of alergy to web browsers... :)

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:16:22AM -0500, 0v wrote:

> yeah,I think IceCat is a good option;
> GNU people offer for it interesting options like the GNUzilla
> privacy browsing extension
> and a great selection of add-ons with free licence
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/addons.html

so then let's ship a build of it with the privacy and encryption
extensions already in? anyone here that likes to mantain a
gnuzilla.dyne module (or icecat.dyne? still don't know whats best) -
not even mantaining, is enough to pack it now, it will last long :)

ciao!

- --

jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 B534 0B5E