:: [dyne:bolic] how to run modules
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: costantino cittadini
To: dynebolic
Betreff: [dyne:bolic] how to run modules
Hello, please pardon if my topic i so elementary but I really spent
lots of time searchin to relsolve in the mailing list, google etc.
Probably I'm a real dummy. I Copied the pure data and j2sdk modules,
that I downloaded from the pure:dyne site, into the dine/modules
directory of my dock and also the imms.dyne. When I boot I find them
into the menu/configure/dyne/modules but I tried in everey way I know
to run them but I didn't achieve. Could you help me please?