:: Re: [dyne:bolic] freej Help me Plea…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: transformat
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] freej Help me Please!!!!

> freej Help me Please!!!!
> Im new to freej and i want to use it to mix 5 live video cameras and
> then output a avi file at the end.

freej can mix multiple video streams,i think when your video hardware is supported and the power of your machine is enough than its possible to mix 5 video cameras.freej can encode video in ogg theora(nice its free) not avi.but you can open a lot of different video codecs.

> Some DV (firewire) camers and some through my rca capturecard

i dont know if firewire is supported at the moment?
and here an example how i open my webcam in freej.
start freej and type strg+o in the control terminal than type
/dev/video0%352x288

> HELP PLEASE ITS URGENT

when you need more help then you should subscribe to the freej mailinglist
and there is also documentation on the freej site
bye