:: [dyne:bolic] help video conversion
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: G P
A: dynebolic
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] help video conversion
Hi World

My name is Gary from Detriot, Michigan Republic.

I have a video camera that records in MOD format. I rename the name to
___.mpg then I can use a converter to change them to avi but I cant figure
out how to change anything to DV so i can edit files in Cinelerra.

If any one inhabits in Michigan Republic and is doing video production I
would like to get some hands on training, drop me a line.

P.S. I just love db, good jod. Im new to linux and this is a great OS to
learn on :-)~