:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Novedades en tradu…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Temas antiguos: Re: [dyne:bolic] Novedades en traducción de manual / News on manual translation
Temas nuevos: Re: [dyne:bolic] Novedades en traducción de manual / News on manual translation
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Novedades en traducci�n de manual/ News on manual translation

hi Adil,

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 05:10:58PM +0530, adil khan wrote:
> i am trying to translate it in hindi where to put it

if you send it to me via email i'll do some experiments, if that works
on our wiki or fix what is needed, then send you some instructions on
how it can be done.

so if you translated something so far just send me that, i'll start
looking how we can set a collaborative platform for hindi translations

thanks,
ciao!

- --

jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 B534 0B5E