:: Re: [dyne:bolic] netbooting
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nicodemo Alvaro
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] netbooting
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Nicodemo Alvaro
<nicodemo.alvaro@???> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 4:09 AM, adil khan <adilkhan1234@???> wrote:
>> well thats helpfull exprience talk thanks for that but can you tell me is
>> there anything like universal bootloader
>
> Yes, I have LILO on the machine.

No, wait. The netboot has it's own bootloader, which is completely
different than the one on the mbr and the from the cd. Not sure if it
is LILO or GRUB. The machine itself has LILO.

There is some difference between the one from the cd and the netboot.
I am not going to check exactly what is it until some other time.

In the netboot, I remember it says:

boot:

In the cd I remember it gave some ASCII art, the boot line, and other
options if you pressed the designated function keys.