:: [dyne:bolic] freej and dyne in afst…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: T M
À: d b
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] freej and dyne in afstudeerscriptie

Hi, Jahromil

Sorry for bashing ubuntu , i'll have to take back my words
Cause freej on my linux mint laptop worked great during my presentation
Today i've heard that i've graduated
I'll try to put my thesis on the internet so folks can check it out , but freej (rastasoftware) ruled the pedagogic institute (I attend(ed)

So nuff love , I offered them a multimedia workshop where i'll use blender, freej and gimp

And is my birthday , so Jah gave me a gift for Life

Love Peace Always
Jah live's heh

Takhai