:: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)
Página Principal
Autor: T M
Para: d b
Assunto: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)

Hi, Dyners

Hi, Jaromil
Just a question. Is dyne 3 coming , cause to tell you the truth constant updates for my ubuntu-box getting me tired somehow
Didn't fix the wifi on my laptop for dyne that's why i use a out-of-the-box working system , but all other work i basically use dyne for

Another wild idea, how do i get some of you (multimedia and art) guys down here and do a multimedia art project/workshop.

I know i'll have to check dough to fund the project, it's just an idea
I do projects and am planning more since i've finished my studies now,
I'm busy with another play Paloma Morto for the 19 dec at the theatre Cas di Cultura, it's about young people and the consequences of using harddrugs. Using blender and freej too again for creating and beaming stuff , is for the 'dream scenes'

In ten days i'll be going to live at a 'atelier/studio' without electricity , so my Dyne studio will be down :( for GOD knows when
But my laptop will be my companion :() , I'm thinking on Dyne with green and alternative energy :^)

anyway JAH bless he,

Takhai
Discover the new Windows Vista