:: Re: [dyne:bolic] starting with dyne
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Giftmischer
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Nouveaux-sujets: [dyne:bolic] some new dyne modules
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] starting with dyne
OK,

I. Create a dynebolic nest: right mouse click -> Configure -> Nest (Do
not nest on your debain partition! - But you might have a dock on your
debain partition.)

II. Reboot.

III. Create the file /etc/rc.local and open it with a text editor.
Now I assume that your debian system is installed in the 2nd partition
of your 1st hard disk and it is formated with the ext3 file system.
(You will get more information about the location of your desired
partition in /etc/mtab)

IV. Add the lines

umount /mnt/hd1/2 # umounts
mount -t ext3 -o ro /dev/hda2 /mnt/hd1/2 # remounts with ReadOnly option

in /etc/rc.local. For further mount information type "man mount" in a
console window.

V. Reboot and check.

Cheers,
Giftmischer