:: Re: [dyne:bolic] starting with dyne
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Grammostola Rosea
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] starting with dyne
The copying part, when should that be happen? When booted windows or
debian, or when booting the dyne cd?

I tried the last option, booting the dyne cd and then try to copy:

- With Windows I can't see the hard disk in dyne
- With Debian, I've different partions, but I've copied it to my root
folder, but I can't notice any difference (no eject of the boot cd..)

Some advice needed.

* Is is btw possible to upgrade the software in Dyne?
* what is the difference between dynebolic and pure dyne?
* when is the new release of dynebolic?

Thanks in advance,