:: Re: [dyne:bolic] How do i install D…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Matt Grice
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] How do i install Dynebolic?
What filesystem are you using? Grub can't read all of them, in
particular ntfs. Lilo should be able to boot any os without needing to
read the root hd. Do you get any kernel messages at all? When you boot
from the livecd does it detect your dock? Stick with it my friend :)