:: [dyne:bolic] linuxmusicians.com pla…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Grammostola Rosea
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] linuxmusicians.com place to meet other linuxmusicians!
Hi,

I just discovered dynebolic and it looks like a nice multimedia distro,
moreover a nice community/ culture :)

We've just launched a community for people who wants to make music on
the GNU/Linux platform. It's for sharing knowledge about working with
all the amazing linux audio apps and also to discuss how to make music
and to share music. You're welcome at:

www.linuxmusicians.com

There is also a planet and a wiki.

It looks like the dynebolic users are also specialized in making (music)
video art. On linuxmusicians.com there is also place to discuss music
related video art and it would be cool if some musicians will work
together with some video artists for video synthesis or music video
clips for songs (now or in the future).

If you like to join, be welcome! :)

Thanks and good luck with Dynebolic! :)

\r