:: Re: [dyne:bolic] re-mastering modul…
Top Pagina
Auteur: andrea bertolasi
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] re-mastering modules
very cool jaromil!
I am trying to play with the kernel recompilation right now!
http://dynebolic.org/manual/x897.htm

but I have not understood how to apply the extras modules (the ones I
can find on dyne.org) to the kernel and put them into the kmods file.
Also I need to add some more modules (a patched madwifi!).

Can you give me some hint?

ciao
a_