:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Arno's art review …
Góra strony
Autor: T M
Dla: d b
Temat: Re: [dyne:bolic] Arno's art review + 2.5.2 things that do not work

Mmmm, well I'll mention dynebolic and freej in my final exam report (13 okt), cause i want the local art educators/teachers to be 'aware' of the potentialities of applicatons one can use in schoolsituattions
my thesis 'How can the ckv(culturele en kunstzinnige vorming) teacher create a ELO (electronic learning) environment "
this is different from e-learning which uses the same abbreviation (ELO)
although research has been done on this field, in every countries educational system it takes a different shape

is also my way to bring open source software in my local schoolsystem
do any of you have any ideas/opinions/info about this topic, i would like to here some about your own thoughts (no google) :)

some of my pupils had to make an animation in MS paint ???? wow I would quit (that)school , uuuh blender, freej, and the list goes on

Jaromil and community this is how i show my gratitude to the dyne, seen

after my studies i'll be able to be of some help to the community if needed

im a tripper learning a little bit of everything , not an expert in one particular field ! (soon be :))

Jah bless a million times
Love
Raspect

Takhai