:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Arno's art review …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Guy
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Arno's art review + 2.5.2 things that do not work
jaromil wrote:

> i hereby propose everyone to
>start writing a page on the wiki http://lab.dyne.org/DyneBolic252Fixes
>
>where we can list the fixes and updated needed, excluding those that
>need an architectural change (like the multi-user environment) since
>they will be included in dyne:3.
>
>i will then look for some time in september to make the fixes into the
>core.

Thanks Jaromil

I have started the page off with my two show stoppers.

I was a bit caught out at first by the verification system. I think it
is a great idea, it is soul destroying to work on a Wiki page to find it
vandalised by spam. I wonder if the message telling the user to do this
needs to be a bit clearer? Also, when it asked me to put in 42 in
numbers it accepted 'fortytwo' rather than 'forty-two' (which I think is
the correct way of writing it) and refused
'forty two' as well - I would hate to think this put off a valid
contributor.

Also (not a bug) is it at all possible to have a larger nest size
available?

best wishes

Guy