:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at schoo…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at school
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 01:35:41PM +0000, Stefano Slaviero wrote:
> I found a way to make Rosegarden play.
>
> If I first start ZynAddSubFx ( what an easy name! ) then Rosegarden
> will sound!

yep :) that is actually a good synthetizer :)

regarding names, that can be the first difficulty to face especially
regarding language.

please have a look to the file 'applist' in the dyne/ dock directory,
that contains all names and descriptions used in the menu for each
program. in case you customise it for kids at school i guess you might
want to translate that to italian.

in case you translate it, please share it with us :)

ciao

- --
Jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 [ B534 0B5E ]