:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at schoo…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Stefano Slaviero
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at school
Thank you all!

I'm very happy to be in this mailing list: it's fantastic!
I'm happy to know that there are other teachers in Italy that use dynebolic
at school!
I'm going to read this interesting work. It is very useful for me!

I'm working with the 2.5 version... I want to make my image for a cd...

My first problem is make Rosegarden to sound. ( excuse me for my English!)

I used to edit:

timidity -iA -B2,8

and, in this way, when I started Rosegarden it sounded.

Emillo ( probably you know him) taught me this fantastic way, but now it
doesn't work!

I have to find an easy way to do that, it's better if the system will do
this automatically in the image that I'm going to do ( I don't know if it's
possible).

Stefano

I think live is wonderful... Benigni says "La vita è bella!" ....if we let
it be!